How to Change Download Path in SnapTube App
SnapTube provides an easy management of downloads and hence you can easily manage all your downloads. Once you download a video it resides in the internal phone memory of your device. So, when you download a video using the SnapTube video downloader app then you can find it at Device Storage > SnapTube > Video. By default, app stores all downloaded files in the internal storage of your device. But there is a problem that if you download several videos then eventually device may run of space. This is not a good thing as it’ll affect your device performance. So, your phone will run slow.
In this situation, it’s better to change the path to download the videos on external storage of your device. So, by doing this all your downloads will be saved in external storage and your phone memory will be free. Moreover, to avoid such issues, you can change the download path in the SnapTube app. For this just follow the steps below:
- Firstly, open the SnapTube App.
- Now find and tap on the gear icon located at the top right. After this you’ll be in the app’s Settings.
- From there tap on the ‘Download Path’ option to change storage location.
- Choose your MicroSD as the storage location.
- You can create a new folder for saving your files in a specific folder also give the name of new folder as SnapTube.
- After finishing this, open this folder by tapping it.
- Now tap on ‘Select this folder’ to save the setting. In case you want to make a sub-folder then do it tapping on ‘Create new folder’ then name it.
- You’ll see a pop up window for confirmation. choose ‘Select’ to confirm it.
- Done! Now all your downloads will be stored in external memory.
So, by using the above steps you can change the download path in SnapTube downloader app.